Explore the halls the Kings and Queens of Hawaiʻi once walked and see the past come to life!
This “must-do” experience includes comfortable, round-trip transportation on our deluxe mini-bus from Waikīkī.
First stop – the statue of King Kamehameha the Great. Here our guide shares a brief history of Kamehameha I, how he conquered all the islands and united them under one rule and what he means to the Hawaiian People.
Next we head to the State Capitol building where Guests are led through the rotunda and learn what the architecture represents. We are then greeted by the statue of Queen Liliu‘okalani at ʻIolani Palace where our guide will provide a traditional oli (chant), asking permission to enter the palace grounds. If permission is granted, guests will the experience the following:
- A 15 minute video that shares an overview history of the palace along with the
overthrow of the Hawaiian Monarchy
- A 50 minute guided tour of ‘Iolani Palace and walk in the footsteps where our ali’i lived
- Hawaiʻi’s Crown Jewels
- The Throne Room
- The Famous ‘Blue Room’
Following your palace tour is a local-style lunch at Bishop Museum! Next to the natural beauty of our island’s Bishop Museum, founded in 1889, features the world’s premier cultural collections from Hawaiʻi and the Pacific.
Continuing the story at Bishop Museum Guests will be taken on a 50-minute guided tour of the Hawaiian Hall Complex galleries and experience these highlights:
- The Kāhili Room – shares the cheifly heritage and showcases the grand kāhili (feather standards) associated with Hawaiʻi’s monarchy
- The Picture Gallery which includes aliʻi portraits and depictions of chiefly residences
After a guided tour of Hawaiian Hall, guests may take time to explore through the galleries on their own.
Hana Coastline Experience
The Ultimate Road Trip along Maui’s East Coast! See Maui like never before on our unique road to Hana tour.
Experience the majestic east coast of Maui Island with a personal and in depth tour by our ambassadors of aloha!
Fuel up for this exciting day with a delicious local-style breakfast. From there, we start our journey around the East Coast on the Road to Hana with breathtaking stops at:
- Hoʻokipa Beach
- Kaumahina State Park
- Keanae Peninsula Scenic Overlook
- Puaʻa Kaʻa State Park (Enjoy a swim in the natural spring!)
- Waiʻanapanapa Park’s Black Sand Beach
- Hana Bay (Complimentary island-style lunch)
We offer custom, private tours for groups of any size!
- Choose your own destinations!
- Enjoy the bus all to yourself
- Call us for details and pricing