Explore the halls the Kings and Queens of Hawaiʻi once walked and see the past come to life!
This “must-do” experience includes comfortable, round-trip transportation on our deluxe mini-bus from Waikīkī.
First stop – ʻIolani palace! The only royal palace on U.S. soil, where you will see:
- The Royal Throne Room
- Hawaiʻi’s Crown Jewels
- The Famous ‘Blue Room’
Following your palace tour is a local-style lunch at Bishop Museum! Over 125 years old, Bishop Museum features the largest collection of Hawaiʻi and the Pacific Island’s artifacts in the world including:
- A Live Lava Demonstration
- Planetarium Show
- A Guided Tour through Hawaiʻian Hall
Hana Coastline Experience
The Ultimate Road Trip along Maui’s East Coast! See Maui like never before on our unique road to Hana tour.
Experience the majestic east coast of Maui Island with a personal and in depth tour by our ambassadors of aloha!
Fuel up for this exciting day at local breakfast stop, ʻOno grindz. From there, we start our journey around the East Coast on the Road to Hana with breathtaking stops at:
- Hoʻokipa Beach
- Kaumahina State Park
- Puaʻa Kaʻa Wayside Park (Enjoy a swim in the natural spring!)
- Waiʻanapanapa Park’s Black Sand Beach
- Hana Bay – Complimentary lunch from Hana Bay Picnic Co.!
- Ulupalakua Winery
We offer custom, private tours for groups of any size!
- Choose your own destinations!
- Enjoy the bus all to yourself
- Call us for details and pricing